Obsah fóra Die Kapitäne - CZ centrum série simulátoru Silent Hunter
RegistraceHledatFAQSeznam námořníkůNámořnické spolkyHodnostiMedaileWeb Přihlášení
Zaslat odpověď Strana 1 z 3
Jdi na stránku 1, 2, 3  Další
Dopis pro Karl von Bahnhofa
Autor Zpráva

Citovat
Příspěvek Dopis pro Karl von Bahnhofa 
Zdar.
Přišel mi včera zajímavý email, je to jakýsi důkaz toho, že naše vaše fórum je známé i za hranicemi našich dvou republik Smile.
Zároveň prosím Karla von Bahnhofa, jestli je schopen na tento dopis odepsat...
Adresu odesílatele mu případně sdělím v PM...

BTW: Jméno velitele U-597 je KrvKpt. Eberhard Bopst, email je podepsán jménem Andy Bopst

ponorka U-597
http://www.uboat.net/boats/u597.htm

Díky, Wara
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Wara,

Firstly my apologies for not writing to you in Czech, however I hope your english is better than my czech and you are able to help me.

My Grandfather was commander of U-boat U-597 and in my research I noticed that a member of Silent hunter III forum which you belong to has the emblem used on my grandfather's boat as his picture.
His name is Karl von Bahnhof.
I would like to contact Karl to know if there is any significance to him having this emblem and whether the colours used in his picture are his design or are the origianal colours that were displayed on U-597.
I only have black & white photos of this emblem.

Unfortunatley I can not see a way to contact Karl direct, so was wondering if you might help me get in touch with him through your forum and may be ask him to drop me an email.

The use of the emblem may be completely unrealted, however Worth asking!

Hope you are able to help and look forward to your reply.

All the best,

Andy Bopst

Naposledy upravil Sarroth dne 16. 07. 2009, 03:29, celkově upraveno 3 krát.
Naposledy upravil Wara dne 17. 08. 2008, 21:15, celkově upraveno 3 krát.

Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail

Citovat
Příspěvek  
Karla von Bahnhof byl informován přes email o tomto téma.

"Žít má cenu pro to, za co stojí umřít."
"Der beste Seemann war doch ich!"

Citovat
Příspěvek  
Sarroth napsal:

oki, já jsem Andymu odepsal, Karla jsem dal taky do kopie, tak uvidíme...

Citovat
Příspěvek  
Wara napsal:
Sarroth napsal:

oki, já jsem Andymu odepsal, Karla jsem dal taky do kopie, tak uvidíme...

Nebojte už du smolit nějaký ten mailík Smile neudělám přece naší flotile ostudu Smile

Hi Andy,
I have just read about you in the forum and consequently your mail. The emblem, that I used in the forum is flower known in Germany as Edelweiss, which had first of all painted on his submarine U-64 Kptlt. Georg-Wilhelm Schulz. The boat was sunk in Herjangsfjord near Narvik during Norway campaign and the crew was rescued by unit of German mountain huntsman. They had as emblem just Edelweiss. This flower is sign of highlanders and mountin-lovers (just like me Smile ) and Schulz took this emblem as reminder on this unit. Lots of U-boats had this (or similar) emblem on its tower. I took this emblem right from the game of Silent hunter III. from its root files. Colour of this emblem U-597 is (I think) the same as original, at least the colour of the emblem of U-64 is definitely same in the game Silent Hunter III as original. This I surely know from different book, it is quite famous story. I have not file of emblem U-597 today here in work, but tomorrow I will bring it and send it to you.

I hope, that I answer to you enough closely and my answers will be helpful.
If you will have any other questions, don?t worry and write me Smile.
Regards and I wish to you successful researching

Jirka Malý alias Karl von Bahnhof

Snad tam není moc hrubek Smile

Naposledy upravil Karl von Bahnhof dne 19. 08. 2008, 10:07, celkově upraveno 3 krát.
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu ICQ

Citovat
Příspěvek  
Tak to je MASOX!  Laughing  Surprised

INTEL Core i7-2600 BOX 3,3GHz/6M, MB AsRock Extreme 64, RAM KINGSTON HyperX DDR3 1600MHz 16GB, SLI 2x ASUS STRIX-GTX960-DC2-4GD5, SSHD 1TB+380GB+1TB ex
24" LED ASUS VE247H, WINDOWS 10 64bit
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail Zobrazit autorovy WWW stránky ICQ

Citovat
Příspěvek  
Andy obratem odpověděl Smile a přiložil obrázek z deníku svého dědečka Smile

Hi Jirka,

Thanks for the explanation.

I,ve attached a copy of a photo of my grandfather's U-boat with the emblem on the side, I knew other boats had the edelweiss as their emblem, but though this particular design was only shown on U-597.
Nice to know colours might be origianal, as only have ever seen the attached black & white pic.

Not sure why my Grandfather had the emblem of his boat, it would either be same reason as U-64, he was on a destroyer during the narvik campaign and spent 4 weeks stranded there when his boat was scuttled in the Rombaksfjord after the 2 battles with the British Navy, however he may of had a love of the mountains like yourself, I have a diary of his written in 1927 when he was 14 and went on some sort of scout adventure, in the front of this he has a lovely edelweiss flower emblem. Who knows!

Once agian, thanks for your reply.

All the best, Andy

Citovat
Příspěvek  
Super, dostat tak z něj toho matroše více.  Rolling Eyes  Very Happy

Citovat
Příspěvek  
Sarroth napsal:
Super, dostat tak z něj toho matroše více.  Rolling Eyes  Very Happy

Píše zde, že má doma válečný deník z U-597 ... má to prý 50 stránek v němčině Smile zkusím to z něj dostat Smile

http://www.ubootwaffe.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1143&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Citovat
Příspěvek  
Jen houšť ! Jen houšť !!!!!

Citovat
Příspěvek  
Tak to je bomba Smile

Viele Torpeden - Ein Schiff !!!

Ban them ! Ban them all !!!

Citovat
Příspěvek  
Nechápu proč se sem rovnou neregne .  Very Happy

Citovat
Příspěvek  
Hans Eckelhaft napsal:
Tak to je bomba Smile

Jo jo je Smile uplná haluz ... mrkněte čeho sem si včera všiml Smile neuvěřitelná shoda okolností Smile Víte kdo to je?

Citovat
Příspěvek  
Surprised  Shocked až mi přeběhnul mráz po zádech .....

Viele Torpeden - Ein Schiff !!!

Ban them ! Ban them all !!!

Citovat
Příspěvek  
Tak to je hukot !  Shocked  Zeptej se Andyho, jestli o tomhle ví Smile

Naposledy upravil Riptor von R.I.P. dne 20. 08. 2008, 13:45, celkově upraveno 1 krát.

Citovat
Příspěvek  
To Riptor von R.I.P.:
Sem mu to posílal. Říkal, že začne vybírat poplatky za každý prodaný kus hry Smile (jako joke) a taky se zmiňoval o tom, že takhle to dopadne, když se dá něco na web. Deník zatím nemám, ale uvidíme ... třeba bude Smile
Jen tak na okraj, kdyby někdo čirou náhodou našel nějaké info o U-597, nebo o její posádce, tak to sem samozřejmě nahoďte. Určitě to Andy ocení.

Naposledy upravil Karl von Bahnhof dne 20. 08. 2008, 16:44, celkově upraveno 3 krát.
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:
Zaslat odpověď Strana 1 z 3
Jdi na stránku 1, 2, 3  Další